Friday, May 4, 2012

It's been over a year, but I'm back!  I am at Pierce College now and am being given the opportunity to do some wonderful things with kids, families and teachers involving food at the Milgard and Garnero Child Development Centers.

It's the end of spring, and I am looking forward to more sunny days and more importantly a new wave of seasonal fruits and veggies.  And even bigger than that.......gardening! 

We have dirt, seeds, boxes, starts and a process (sort of).  Today I will start shoveling dirt....if the rain decides to stay away.
oh ya food....
breakfast----turkey sausage sandwiches on fresh whole wheat biscuit, fresh applesauce and milk. 
                      -dont usually do meat at breakfast, but these have been in my freezer for a long                      time and need to be out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment